- pre-construction (preparation of site plan, building design, ME and DED and preparation of UKL-UPL documents).
- preparation of procedures and implementation of information dissemination at the source of waste generation.
- provide materials and machine tools, carry out maintenance and provide guarantees,
operating and running regional scale waste management, securing tools and equipment; and
- managing organic materials for further utilization including packaging, periodic testing, recording and automation of remote monitoring (RTU) and yield management.
- managing energy conservation by considering waste as a potential fuel for electricity generators, including injecting it into PLN nets
Besides the planning partners, we can also act as managers with certain tipping fees.