Determination deal, and has been rising in line with government regulation (PP) No. 81/2012 - as the regulations implementing the law (UU) No. 18/2008 on the management of waste, requiring infrastructure for ensuring the waste management and sanitation in an area that takes place on an ongoing basis (sustainable)
Biomass Power Plants (PLTBM) consists of one reactor unit 3 m3 digester, 1 unit purification of biogas (methane purifier) MP 12 135 (PVC / Stainless), gas holder capacity of 5.3 m3, 1 unit of BG 1 KVA generator (genset biogas 1000 watts of power), equipment installation (air compressor, hose, valve, to turn on the stove and generator facilities) as well as the completeness of electrical power storage circuit composed of rectifier controller, battery bank and inverter.
- Retrieval, collection, processing waste from residents and public areas to the 200 building occupants
- Managed net source of artesian wells / drill and measuring usage by each resident's
- Treatment plants and public park areas
- Management of electrical power for street lighting (PJU) Complex
- Managed drainage (normal level by absorbing wells) for the prevention of inundation
Top services on environmental management, the management of the occupier or manager pay SMEs, cooperatives and individual dues amounting usual garbage, water use / m3 as well as public parks maintenance fees, development infiltration wells and supplying electrical power lighting public roads (PJU).